This one-hour fun and fact-filled tour highlights the past, present and future of the Hidden River. Discover the sights, sounds and history of the river, from the 1700s at historic Bartram's
This one-hour fun and fact-filled tour highlights the past, present and future of the Hidden River.
Discover the sights, sounds and history of the river, from the 1700s at historic Bartram’s Garden, to the 1800s at the Fairmount Water Works, to iconic 20th century buildings and award winning 21st century skyscrapers.
See riverfront construction projects from the river while learning about future development from a representative of the Schuylkill River Development Corporation. Schuylkill Banks offers a setting and experience unlike any other in Philadelphia.
Journey down the Schuylkill and its many treasures:
- The world-famous Fairmount Water Works
- Schuylkill Banks, including the recently completed boardwalk to the South Street Bridge
- Bartram’s Garden
- Numerous bridges that link West Philadelphia with Center City and South Philly
- Skyscrapers including Comcast Center, Cira Centre and Liberty Place
- Early 20th century architecture including the Philadelphia Museum of Art, 30th Street Station and former Post Office building
And many more attractions!
This is a Philadelphia adventure like none other!
Walnut Street Dock at Schuylkill Banks – the Walnut Street Dock is located under the Walnut Street Bridge – for more details click here.
For parking at Schuylkill Banks click here.
Adults: $22, Children 12 and under: $12
(Saturday) 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm EDT
Schuylkill River Bank
2500 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19103